“It doesn’t matter how many times you win an award, it is always very special.”
I am in utter shock that I have had my first nomination for the Liebster Awards by the beautiful @beautyandshe I’m reading your blogs daily and always enjoy every one of them!!
So the rules to this award are as follows:
Depends on whether I’ve got the custard creams out, whenever there’s a biscuit it’s got to be a tea? But if there is no biscuits and I have a sweet tooth then a sweet milky coffee!!
2. If you had the power to change the world, what would you change? Why?
Wow! What a question! I’ve got a dream that I would buy a big acre of land to live on and build hundred of kennels for rescue animals! Amazing charities like the RSPCA don’t have enough kennels and have no other choice but to sometimes resort to putting animals down who they are unable to find homes for! I would take these animals in and keep them until they found the perfect home! (I got a love for rescue animals watching the amazing Eldad Hagar’s youtube channel!)
3. What is the one thing that you do each day without fail?
Eat, sleep, rave, repeat! Hahaha I’m kidding that song just came in my head when I read that question! Let me think I do my make up everyday, play with my cat everyday, practice make up everyday, read blogs and watch youtube everyday.. girl stuff!
4. Finish this sentence ” There is beauty all around when …… “
There is beauty all around the world when kindhearted to one another and not jealous and spiteful
5. What is your favourite way to unwind?
I love to get cosied up in my jimjams and watch some t.v with my iPad reading and catching up on everything I’ve missed throughout the day!
6. Tell us about your favourite time of time and why it is your favourite time.
Not sure I fully understand this question? If we are talking about time in the day.. I’d say around 7pm as I’m home from work and can relax with family! Favourite time the year would be summer as I love the longer days, not having to worry about lumbering a coat around, more activites and feeling more motivated!!
7. What movie did you love to watch as a child?
Wow there was loads! I do remember watching The Road to El Dorado quite a lot!
8. If you were going to live on a deserted island, what three things could you not live without?
Hahahaha 1. Boyfriend (need someone to make me smile!) 2. Toothpaste! (The thought of not brushing my teeth makes me get sweaty palms!) 3. Visits to the nail salon! (I’m a girl chipped nails make me want to cry)
9. Share your favorite quote.
(I have 2 both told to me by my mum – not sure the original quoters) 1. No man is worth your tears & the one who is, won’t make you cry! 2. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.
10. If clothes ‘maketh the man’, what does what you are wearing right now say about you?
I am currently in a burgandy work dress (as I am currently at work) but I’ve jazzed it up with a belt around my waist and a black scarf with red flowers. My outfit says that I am professional but can still have a laugh!
My nominations are…… (I’m imagining drum rolls in my head right now)
And my eleven questions are….
1. How did you end 2014?
2. What is your dream job?
3. If you was given Bill Gate’s bank details and you have 1 hour to spend as much as you want right now on whatever you want, what would you buy? (Remember you have an hour so if your planning on driving 30 minutes down the road to your local bentley garage before you travel 20 minutes down the road to the travel agents, you’ve only got 10 minutes to spend your money.. choose wisely!)
4. Apple or Android?
5. If you had to choose 1 place to spend the rest of your life.. where would it be? (can be a room, a city, a country, a planet etc)
6. If you could time travel, what moment would you travel back to? (Can be personal events to relive in 2007 or sit in the audience of the gladiators in the late first century BC)
7. Do you have an invention? (Whether it be possible or not, we wanna hear it!)
8. Your dream car?
9. One piece of jewellery for the rest of your life.. Choose now!
10. A celebrity to have dinner with? What would you talk about?
11. Favourite smell?
Once again thanks for the nomination and I hope you have fun!!!
Don’t forget to subscribe!!
Jessica Rae x